ran
archives
  • June 2008

  • recently
  • i'm so cold.
  • just got home.
  • first post. yay.

  • soundtrip
    Realize - Colbie Caillat
    page views
    john beck system
    dom
    profile
    margaret.
    maggie.
    magz.
    [08|08|91]
    san pedro, laguna.

    bs information technology
    university of perpetual help system - biñan


    wishlist
    to graduate! gawd.
    to tour europe.
    to eat whatever i want and nevr get fat. xDD
    to learn how to actually swim.
    to learn how to breakdance. haha.


    affiliates
    michael
    angelia
    christine
    [want to be here? comment me. ;D]

    credits
    Layout: lyricaltragedy
    Pattern: tillyness
    Kao Anis: MySmilies.com


    ness
    Rain. Rain. Rain.
    ugh. It's been raining for hours. I dunno when it started but I woke up hours ago.. about 6:30am i think.. it was raining and the power was out. I slept again and then I just woke up minutes ago to find out that yes, it's still precipitating out there. There's a storm, as a matter of fact. I don't know if our dance practice will still resume in this weather. I guess not.

    ~Now Playing: Realize - Colbie Caillat

    "If you just realize what I just realized, then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another.."

    Senti. Senti. Senti.

    That song makes me feel sad in some way. 'Coz it makes me think about a lot of stuff, that I guess I souldn't be thinking about..

    OMG what am I saying. haha. I'm so random.

    Anyway, it's Sunday and I don't have classes and I also don't have classes tomorrow so I guess I'll be trying to tweak this layout to my best interest. Much much MUCH apologies to the layout provider.

    I guess that's it for this time. I'll post later if I have some more stuff to say.
    Sayonara!=3

    ○ ○ ○

    0 | COMMENT me!Üv
    posted 6/22/2008 09:31:00 AM

    •••